Top Nootropics: Discover the Top 10 Nootropics
Top Nootropics Reviewed
Nootropics. Weird name, right? Believe it or not, you may have used a nootropic before without even knowing it!
If you work in a competitive business or are in college, chances are you’ve taken caffeine either in coffee, energy drinks, or supplement form. Caffeine is the world’s most widely-used and recognized nootropic.
Of course that does not mean it is the most effective. Many individuals are just simply unaware that there are better ways to focus while working or studying. What’s more, nootropics are able to unlock your cognitive potential!
So What Are Nootropics?
This unlocking does not mean you will suddenly find yourself in the premise of the movie Limitless, which brought nootropics to the attention of moviegoers everywhere. These aren’t magic powders to make you a genius. However, you may find you make connections more quickly, words flow more easily, and your motivation to get work done more readily available and longer lasting.
The word nootropic means “acting on the mind,” and that’s what these supplements are designed to do. They can enhance memory, cognitive function, and learning ability if taken correctly and at the right dosage.
There is a lot of information and misinformation available via the internet today concerning nootropics, especially when it comes to what is the best.
Below are the 10 top nootropics. This list is based on the effectiveness of the nootropic as a whole, the efficiency of the nootropic’s performance, and its accessibility to consumers:
- Noopept – Noopept is a quasi-member of the racetam family of nootropics and one of the most potent nootropics of its kind. It’s available in capsules as well as bulk powder. It improves cognition and enhances all the senses as well as imparts a great sense of physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
- Aniracetam – Another member of the racetam family, aniracetam helps creativity, memory, and intelligence; it also has anti-stress properties. For many beginners looking for a first nootropic to buy, aniracetam comes highly recommended.
- Pramiracetam – Pramiracetam can brighten up the brain and is great for those who suffer from poor concentration. Pramiracetam works in synergy with various other cognitive-enhancing products, such as choline, and as such has a very potent effect.
- Sulbutiamine – This is a synthesized version of Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) that helps elevate mood. It passes the blood-brain barrier with relative ease and helps elevate mood.
- L-theanine – Interestingly, this is a non-essential amino acid which is most commonly found in tea. It is particularly good to take before an exam or presentation as it lowers stress levels. In combination with caffeine, l-theanine can give a calm, focused energy.
- NALT – N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine or NALT is an excellent mood elevator which enhances well-being and combats mental fatigue.
- CDP Choline – This supplement is excellent for brain and neural function. Many users opt to stack choline with racetams as racetams often use up acetylcholine within the brain which can sometimes cause headaches.
- Alpha GPC – Another form of choline, this is found naturally both in milk and in the brain and has a positive effect on cognition.
- Beta Phenylethylamine (PEA) – PEA or phenylethlamine is primarily used for mood and has an effect which you are very likely to recognize. You know those feel good vibes you get from eating chocolate? Well this works in the same way, just way more concentrated and enhanced! It also stacks well with aniracetam to boost cognition.
- Phosphatidylserine – This is found naturally within cell membranes. As a nootropic, it’s a brain booster and memory enhancer.
So there you have it, the top nootropics supplements on the market. This article should be enough to equip you with the information to research and to ascertain which one(s) are best and most suitable for you, your lifestyle, and, of course, your budget.